Project Manager/Senior Consultant
The ultimate analytical thinker, Ravi Ramlakhan has worked on some seriously complex international projects across the globe. A highlight of his career was leading project management efforts at the London Olympics.
About Ravi Ramlakhan
Ravi is an influential and motivational change specialist, who can assimilate complex issues quickly and find practical solutions. With a background in engineering and as a certificated OGC PRINCE2 practitioner, he is a highly analytical and structured thinker. Notably, Ravi has worked on public sector infrastructure projects funded by organisations such as the World Bank and UK DFID. In 2012, he was seconded to the London 2012 Organising Committee, with responsibility for the production of security plans for over 100 Olympic venues. In 2013-14, he project managed the delivery of Operations Readiness Simulations for the Sochi 2014 Organising Committee (Winter Olympic Games). Today, he continues to specialise in the delivery of complex programmes and projects.
- Project planning, programming & delivery
- Identification & management of dependencies
- Risk mitigation & issues management
- Stakeholder management
- MBA, Master of Business Administration, Imperial College London
- MSc, Hydraulics and Coastal Engineering, Imperial College London
- BEng, Civil Engineering, Imperical College London