Defining, implementing and embedding change in an organisation is a complex process often involving all parts of an organisation – people, information, assets and procedures. We have helped organisations implement and sustain ambitious change – from healthcare transformation in emergency care services to the introduction of new working practices for 2500 employees and the delivery of transformative construction and technology projects. We bring together analytical, organisational, people capabilities and subject matter expertise to help clients deliver against their change agendas.
- Research driven definition of change models and deliverables,
- Emphasis on authentic stakeholder engagement,
- Knowledge transfer from similar projects,
- Access to specialist skills.
- Change analytics,
- Human resources change management,
- Definition of change operating models,
- Training and other capability development services,
- Matrix management of change work-streams.