Project Management for Social Good - Virtual Training Session
Join public and third sector consultants ROI (ή) for a comprehensive and highly interactive training session designed to transform your team’s approach to project management. The session is tailored specifically for those working in the realm of ‘social good’. It will help teams ensure all future projects or programmes run on time, in budget and within scope. Plus, it’s good fun!
- Understand the ‘fundamentals’ of good project management in a relevant, jargon-free way
- Bring theory on project management to life with current real-life examples of project delivery in the UK public sector
- Use simple and easy-to-understand project management templates to manage projects
- Explore how to optimise project teams through effective project communications
“I believe in the power of good project management! It allows great ideas to become a reality and helps people learn from their project past, to inform their project future. If you are responsible for leading, managing and delivering projects – from Heads of Communications to Account Managers – I guarantee you will benefit from this training session” – Christos Pishias, ROI (ή) Director
Common Project Management Pain Points Addressed
- Pain point 1: “We work so hard but we are always over budget and struggle with timescales. Our clients just aren’t as happy as we’d like them to be!”
- Pain point 2: “Prince2, PMI, Agile – so confused! We need a simple, effective way to manage projects suitable for our organisation and our people.”
- Pain point 3: “I love managing projects but I am not big on bureaucracy. How can I marry structure with relationships to deliver projects successfully?”
Meet your trainers
Christos has almost 20 years’ experience transforming the operations of public, private & third sector organisations in the UK and internationally, such as Westco & the NHS.
ROI (ή) associate Amy is a communications expert, qualitative researcher and behavioural change specialist. Her background in psychology gives her a unique edge!
Expert speaker Mark has extensive experience leading and delivering projects for the UK civil service and uses real-life anecdotes to bring the training alive.