Areas of expertise
- Communication Strategy
- Communication Practitioner
- Qualitative Research
- MSc Psychology
- BA Communication
- PRINCE 2 Foundation
Amy is a communications expert who has 14 years of experience working with clients across the public and private sector. Amy is also a qualitative researcher, with a particular passion for developing and delivering behaviour change campaigns. Amy’s most recent work has included:
- Carrying out an independent evaluation of the NHS Go app in partnership with Kingston University’s Wellbeing at Work team to provide user feedback and recommendations to the client (NHS). The app was launched by the NHS in 2016, aimed at improving health literacy in children and young people between 16-25 years in London in
- Developing and delivering a multi-faceted campaign for Sutton Council that aimed to encourage residents to recycle more of the right things.
- Account Director and strategist for the development of a marketing strategy for Wolverhampton City Council.
- Account Director for qualitative research conducted in Tameside to understand current perceptions and aspirations that fed into the development of a place marketing strategy.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: