Improving lives through better health and social careProcess re-engineering
Our consultancy team has a strong track record in the improvement of health and social care services.
We have helped our clients transform services for people with learning disabilities, reduce waiting times in emergency care departments and revolutionize communications between primary and secondary care practitioners.
Healthcare systems across the globe face unprecedented pressures. The global economic downturn, an ageing population and advances in personal healthcare technologies present both risks and opportunities for health and social care institutions. The ability to change has become a critical competency for those organisations who want to improve the quality of life and longevity of the populations they serve. Over the last decade, our consultants have worked with healthcare institutions as far as Mexico, the United Kingdom and Cyprus to help decision makers in healthcare systems deliver better value to the people they serve.
Our consultancy has delivered a range of solutions targeting some of the most complex problems faced by healthcare institutions. These include:
- Reduction of emergency care waiting times through evidence-based process re-engineering
- Better lives for people with learning disabilities through the application of Human Rights-based approaches to health and social care services
- Improvements in the communication between external medical practitioners and hospitals through the implementation of transfer of care communications technologies
Design and implementation of behaviour changing public health campaigns to help address public health threats – from smoking cessation to obesity reduction and improvement in “green” behaviours.
ROI (ή) has helped its clients achieve:
- A reduction in A&E waiting times from 9 to 4 hours
- Instant communication between 500 general practitioners and the hospitals they work with
- Reduction in recycling contamination in areas in London of up to 70%
- Improvements in patient satisfaction scores